M.A.C.T. HEALTH BOARD, INC.
POSITION TITLE: FINANCE DIRECTOR
SUPERVISOR: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
SUPERVISION: FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Responsible for financial management and overall fiscal administration of the organization, shall maintain and complete in an accurate and timely manner all cost reporting requirements in accordance with funding agencies. Employee must work in a positive and respectful manner with fellow employees.
1. Assures that management of all the financial affairs of MACT Health Board, Inc, including contracts with funding sources, is effective and efficient and meets all accounting and governmental standards.
2. Assures proper internal controls of the organization and establishes quality assurance activities to allow for this to take place.
3. Supervises all payroll functions.
4. Insures proper and timely financial monitoring of contracts and grants.
5. Serves as prime liaison for fiscal affairs with funding sources.
6. Develops timely and accurate reports as required to all funding agencies.
7. Supervises staff of the Finance Department.
8. Prepares financial reports for submission to the Executive Director, Finance Committee and Board of Directors on financial status and department status.
9. Works directly with Treasurer of the MACT Health Board Inc. Board of Directors.
10. Develops annual budget and budgets for all proposals.
11. Coordinates an annual audit of the organization with the independent auditor.
12. Responsible for the development and timely maintenance of the fiscal policies and procedures manual.
13. Assures sufficient and independent insurance coverage for organization.
14. Oversees all accounts receivables, charges, collections, write-offs and posting balancing.
15. Prepares accurate and timely State and Federal tax reports and payments.
16. Performs special fiscal administrative projects as requested by the Executive Director, Board of Directors and Finance Committee.
17. Manage investment of MACT Health Board funds.
18. Work with the Human Resources Department on employee benefit plans.