Opening Date: June 13, 2012
Closing Date: June 27, 2012
Position: Game Warden/Wildlife Technician
Supervisor: Administrative Officer
1. Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalency; and have good reading, writing and speaking skills.
2. Knowledge of federal law, state law, BIA manuals, tribal law codes and ordinances, game management practices and game enforcement procedures. Workable knowledge of treaties, statutes and code decisions that effect Tribal and individual hunting and fishing rights.
3. Skills in reading and interpreting topographic maps and legal land descriptions.
4. Skills in the use of firearms, first aid training, two-way radio operation, operation of a motor vehicle, including boats is required. Must have drivers license.
5. Possess no felony record or conviction.
6. Must be physically fit to pass a medical exam without any limitation.
7. Must undergo a background check.
8. Must be willing to take a pre-employment drug test.
APPLICANT MUST BE CERTIFIED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FIREARMS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION/JOB DESCRIPTION/APPLICATION CONTACT YST PERSONNEL OFFICE @ (605) 384-3641 EXT. 1052/1053. APPLICANT SELECTED WILL BE REQUIRED TO PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST & CONSENT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK.