Pumper – Bakken (North Dakota)
This is a full time position that reports directly to the Senior Production Foreman and is located in the Fort Berthold area. The successful candidate will be required to work a schedule and take turns to be on-call.
Overall Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Accountable for working safely within Enerplus guidelines
- Regulatory and compliancy checks and inspections
- Oil well operations with oil gathering and battery facilities
- Operation and routine maintenance of oil batteries and satellites, single well batteries, flow lined wells and pumping equipment
- Pigging of oil wells and group pipelines
- Well and plant optimization with a focus on utilizing new technologies like SCADA and Pump off Controls to add value
- Contribute to accurate production records and production well testing
- Completion of other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in an oil and gas operational environment
- Candidate must be mechanically inclined
- Possess computer skills in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Fieldview is preferred
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and have good communication and organizational skills
- Must have a good driving record
- Must pass drug and alcohol tests
- Reside within a prescribed distance of the operation
You can apply to this opportunity online through our website at www.enerplus.com, via the Careers/U.S. opportunities section. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.